What is Symphony Membership Rewards?
It is a Membership which enables a member to earn points based on qualified, materialized and paid accommodation, which can then be redeemed for Rewards. This membership rewards is dedicated to all Regular Guests who continuously supports Symphony Suites Hotel Ipoh.
Who is eligible to be a Symphony Member?
Regular Guests and Corporate Companies
How does a guest apply to be a Symphony Member?
Kindly fill up our membership form here.
Terms & Conditions
- Program Term. This is a yearly renewal program.
- Membership. Membership in the Program enables a member to earn points based on qualified, materialized and paid accommodation, which can then be redeemed for rewards in accordance with the program terms and Conditions herein.
- Conditions. To be eligible for Membership Program, the following conditions must be met:
- The member must be an Individual or corporate booker, meaning that the member must be an individual who books guest a rooms in the hotel.
- The member must be at least 18 years of age.
- Exclusions. All employees of Symphony Suites Hotel, and Travel Agents are not allowed to participate in this FIT (free independent travellers) program.
- Registration Process. Upon registration, member will be sent a login and password by email. Upon receipt of this information, member must confirm permission of his or her employer to enrol into and benefit from the Program. Member shall ensure that all information provided in the registration form is accurate at the point of submission.
- Change of Details. Members who booked under employers from corporate companies or booker himself / herself must update their contact details to the reservation or the front desk staffs, if there's any changes.
- Award of Points. Points are awarded to members and added to their account for materialized bookings which have been paid in full.1 Room = 1 Points.
- Membership Number. The membership number must be provided to the Reservation Personnel when making a booking in order to earn any points for the booking. No backdating of points request will be entertained.
- Points Adjustments. Members must contact the Hotel within 90 days from the date of stay if there are any discrepancies in the claimed points.
- Points Transfers. The points credited are not transferable to any other account.
- POINTS REDEMPTION
- Conversion of Points. One (1) room night equivalent to 1 points.
- Redeeming Points for Rewards. Members may redeem their points at the front desk rewards or go online at www.symphonysuiteshotel.com to download the Rewards Claim Form. Members must have the required number of points in their account prior to redeeming points for rewards. Symphony Suites Hotel reserves the right to delete, add, modify, or substitute rewards or award selections in this Program at any time.
- Points Have No Value. Points are not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the Program terms and conditions. Points have no fixed or ascertainable cash value.
- Validity of Points. Points will expire at the end of the Program and the points shall be valid for redemption within 30 days from the end of the Program term. Any unused points therefore will lapse upon expiry.
- Rewards. The Rewards under the Program are subject to availability. Symphony Suites Hotel does not guarantee or warrant that any or all of the Rewards will be available at any time and Symphony Suites Hotel reserves the right to withdraw, cancel, change, or suspend at its sole discretion at any time and without notice any of the Rewards from the Program.
- SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OR RENEWAL
- Termination of Membership by Member. Members may cancel their membership by written notice to the Hotel. Members will have 30 days from the receipt of notice of termination to redeem their points. All unredeemed points will be forfeited after this date.
- Lapsed Accounts. Any account which remains inactive for 12 consecutive months will be deemed to have expired and any unredeemed or unclaimed points will be void. Members may re-activate their lapsed account, but the previous points balance will not be re-instated.
- Data Protection. Any personal information (including but not limited to a member’s name, mailing address, telephone number and email address) provided by a member to Symphony Suites Hotel, either when applying for membership of the Program or by continuing to exercise the privileges of membership of the Program, will be stored electronically and used for the administration of the Program. In order for Symphony Suites Hotel to fulfill their obligations under the Program, the member accepts and consents to the fact that personal information may be transferred worldwide to any third parties with which Symphony Suites Hotel are affiliated within the scope of the Program or to third parties to process the personal information on Symphony Suites Hotel’s behalf or where required by applicable law or in the event of a company re-organisation, merger or acquisition for use of such information for the administration of membership records, guest services, advertising, marketing and communication purposes.
- Communication to Members. Symphony Suites Hotel may contact members for marketing purposes by mail, fax, telephone or email.
Quote your award code below to redeem your rewards.
Rate Table & Point Redemption
|1 night stay in Deluxe Suites||30|
|1 night stay in Deluxe Family Room||40|
|1 night stay in Executive Suites||40|
|1 night stay in Premier Suites||50|
|1 night stay in 2 Bedroom Suites||80|
|RM 50.00 Cash Voucher for F&B||10|
|RM 50.00 Cash Voucher for Member's Birthday||10|
|Free upgrading to next category||5|
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQ)
How Do I Apply?Kindly fill up the membership form below, and we will be pleased to contact you at the soonest opportunity.